Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Fat!!

AHHH I know it's only been 7 weeks and I have done this before but I was so sure I would be skinny by know. Summer is coming and while I know I will never wear a bikini again thanks to my son. I would like to look decent in a one piece. Not to mention I have some weddings to go to this summer. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I am not looking forward to getting on the scale. Anyone with me?

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, a bikini! I just want to wear regular pants...I decided to sell all my pre-baby clothes so I had an excuse to buy all new ones. Only now I haven't had time to go buy more. So at 2 month PP I am still running around in mat pants. Good luck to you, the weight will come off just give it time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! shopping is fun when it's not for me I hate to know my real size. plus kids stuff is always so cute. I spend all my money one them.

    ReplyDelete